Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kylie can officially ride her bike WITHOUT training wheels!

This is one happy Mom and Dad reporting!! We have been waiting for this day and thought it would never come.

We have been practicing with Kylie on her "little bike" in the grass the last week and she's done well. Last night, she was at friend house (about 5 houses down) and Dave picked her up and brought the bike with and she rode it home!! I was able to witness it and couldn't believe my eyes! I was the giddiest Mommy in town -- I was SOO excited! My little girl can officially ride her bike without training wheels! It was soo exciting!!

We were able to get it on video as well as a few pictures! In this video -- towards the end, she puts her feet up on the middle bar of the bike -- trying to get fancy ;)





GREAT JOB KYLIE -- Mommy and Daddy are SOO proud of you!!

No comments: