Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wow, it has been FOREVER since I've posted!!

I feel like I'm missing lots that has happened, but since I haven't posted in so long I'll just touch base on a few of the bigger things :)

Dawson turned 2 on August 16...and had a big birthday party will all of his favorite friends, including Mickey Mouse!!


He LOVES bike helmets! :)

His new ride!

This things got some tork!

In September, Kylie started Kindergarten every other day all day in Big Lake. It was a huge adjustment for her and for us, but I think we're getting better as time goes by! She really seems to like it...one of the things she said she doesn't like is gym class because when she runs around she gets sweaty! :) But she comes home everyday with a new song, it's so much fun! Here's a couple pictures of her first day at school :)
Waiting for the bus at Sheila's
She was so excited to ride the bus!!!

Bye Mom (yes, I totally teared up!) :(

No comments: